Welcome to Muay Thai Roundtable
Welcome to the Muay Thai Roundtable, the only Muay Thai forum of its kind, with a verified Women Only section. If you are new do create an account by registering as a member, creating a username and password (the Facebook login no longer works). After registration you'll get a validation email with a link. Please verify your email through this link. We hand clear every user for the General Section so it may take 24 to 48 hours so thanks for your patience. If you are a female user, after you have become a validated member please send Sylvie an email at sylvie AT 8limbs.us so she can verify your gender for the Women Only section.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Attachai gym

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

smossy

smossy

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
Hi, I'm looking for a place to train in November. Attachai looks like a strong contender, my only reservation is mosquitos... Unfortunately, no matter how much I deet up - they tend to swarm around me, and i react badly to bites. Attachai's looks quite rural. Could anyone whose been comment please? Am I likely to get eaten alive, or is it no worse than any other gym? Feedback appreciated please, thanks!

Sylvie

Sylvie

Staff

• 844 posts
  • LocationPattaya, Thailand

Howdy, the gym looks like it's in the middle of a jungle, but it's actually ring off of On Nut road, which is not rural at all! It's kind of incredible. That big lake will definitely provide some mosquitoes, but in November it's much cooler and it shouldn't be a high-time for the mosquitoes to be around. The lake is also not right next to the ring, so it shouldn't be too big of an issue. The gyms that have the most mosquitoes that I've seen have been more enclosed and have standing water (like in tires, puddles, buckets, etc) right next to the gym. Attachai's is quite open.

It's a very cool gym. 

Hi, I'm looking for a place to train in November. Attachai looks like a strong contender, my only reservation is mosquitos... Unfortunately, no matter how much I deet up - they tend to swarm around me, and i react badly to bites. Attachai's looks quite rural. Could anyone whose been comment please? Am I likely to get eaten alive, or is it no worse than any other gym? Feedback appreciated please, thanks!

• Emma Thomas likes this

ways to connect with me:

8limbs.us blog   Twitter @_ittu   Instagram sylviemuay   Google Plus  YouTube lots of videos   LinkedIn  and on Facebook 

smossy

smossy

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationManchester, England

thanks for the info Sylvie, much appreciated :D 

Emma Thomas

Emma Thomas

Staff

• 235 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand

There actually aren't too many mosquitos at Attachai's. I usually attract a lot of them and get huge welts when they bite me, but I don't have any problems at the gym. I've definitely had worse at some other places! So no, it shouldn't be an issue. Do let me know if you're coming to train with us  :smile:

• dtrick924 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users