Welcome to Muay Thai Roundtable
Welcome to the Muay Thai Roundtable, the only Muay Thai forum of its kind, with a verified Women Only section. If you are new do create an account by registering as a member, creating a username and password (the Facebook login no longer works). After registration you'll get a validation email with a link. Please verify your email through this link. We hand clear every user for the General Section so it may take 24 to 48 hours so thanks for your patience. If you are a female user, after you have become a validated member please send Sylvie an email at sylvie AT 8limbs.us so she can verify your gender for the Women Only section.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Suggestions for podcasts for mental training/issue of lack of confidence

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TZ22

TZ22

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Locationcanada
Hello,
Not sure if this was already mentioned in another thread on this forum, but I am wondering if anyone has come across any good podcasts or audio books that deal with addressing the issue of lack of confidence/self-doubt?
Thank you
  • lucyv likes this

lucyv

lucyv

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Hiya. I struggle with the mental aspects too!

I tried the one Sylvie recommended  Niyi Sobo of “The Sports Motivation Podcast,” but it didn't resonate for me. She also recommended recently this one http://8limbs.us/mua...mental-trainingwhich is mostly for women but I haven't tried it yet.

It you find some - do share a review. 

Lucy

• radarjam likes this

lucyv

lucyv

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Oh! I have listened to the second recommend... a while ago and I liked it. This one was helpful to me

https://unfckyourbra...f-confidence-2/

Fighting Frog

Fighting Frog

Committed Contributor

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationUK

Paul McKenna does a number of hypnotherapy tapes - at least one is on confidence - and they are very very good (well, I think they are!) I certainly find the weight loss one excellent.

• TZ22 likes this

ShinCheckin

ShinCheckin

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUSA

Mike Tyson is my favorite boxer, Cus D'amato, mike tysons coach was a great coach for regarding mental aspects of traning and fighting. This video has helped me, perhaps it will help you.

• Kaitlinrose likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users