Welcome to Muay Thai Roundtable
Welcome to the Muay Thai Roundtable, the only Muay Thai forum of its kind, with a verified Women Only section. If you are new do create an account by registering as a member, creating a username and password (the Facebook login no longer works). After registration you'll get a validation email with a link. Please verify your email through this link. We hand clear every user for the General Section so it may take 24 to 48 hours so thanks for your patience. If you are a female user, after you have become a validated member please send Sylvie an email at sylvie AT 8limbs.us so she can verify your gender for the Women Only section.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Untraceable world champions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Biki

Biki

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSpain

This is kind of an odd question, I know! In a recent conversation, the topic came up that there were a number of Spanish fighters (Eva Naranjo and Jose Luis Gonzalez) that have won a Muay Thai world championship, but I can't find any official records. A couple of boxing videos of one of them, and local news sites talking about them. Is there just not enough public information available to find out about them? One of the local news even talks about a past Olympic gold medal in Muay Thai...

Fighting Frog

Fighting Frog

Committed Contributor

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationUK

Muay Thai has (sadly) never been an Olympic sport, so I think your news program has got itself a bit muddled there.

Ling Bah Nick DC

Ling Bah Nick DC

• Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationAntwerp,Belgium

To many organisations and events with their own "worldtiles"...
For now its isnt a olympic dicipline yet but it is recognised by the olympic comite and is making its way...
http://fightland.vic...n-olympic-sport

www.facebook.com/muaythai4orphans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users