Welcome to Muay Thai Roundtable
Welcome to the Muay Thai Roundtable, the only Muay Thai forum of its kind, with a verified Women Only section. If you are new do create an account by registering as a member, creating a username and password (the Facebook login no longer works). After registration you'll get a validation email with a link. Please verify your email through this link. We hand clear every user for the General Section so it may take 24 to 48 hours so thanks for your patience. If you are a female user, after you have become a validated member please send Sylvie an email at sylvie AT 8limbs.us so she can verify your gender for the Women Only section.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Looking for fighters

- - - - - fights travel fun

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Kaitlinrose

Kaitlinrose

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis

Hi All,

I am matchmaking for a Muay Thai show in Shakopee, MN (not far from Minneapolis). We are constantly in need of pros at a select few weights (have to be able to match a local), but also we are always in need of ammys - especially Class A women. We encourage people not to wear much padding (elbows only) if they are competing as a class A, as it makes the transition to pro a little easier. 

We have a third party - TBA-SA (the one that puts on that monstrous tournament every June in Iowa)- sanctioning all events. The only medical required is bloodwork. They are streamed online and we have a great photographer. Send me your info if you feel like it [email protected] The next show is May 12 and we are pretty desperate for women 155-165 at all experience levels. :-)

Sylvie and Kevin - Please let me know if this is not ok to post. 

• threeoaks, dtrick924, TZ22 and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fights, travel, fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users