Login to Account Create an Account
Has anyone trained at Rawai Muay Thai in Phuket?
Posted 05 March 2018 - 03:51 AM
I am wondering if anyone here has trained at Rawai Muay Thai in Phuket and if so, how long ago was that and what was your impression of the gym/quality of training?
I am trying to decide on the gym to train at for 3 weeks, looking for a serious training and don't really care about any particular location, so I am open to other suggestions too, just looking for a gym with the following criteria:
1) reasonably clean (not much of a germaphobe, but I have gotten seriously ill before at a gym where cleanliness was not a priority beyond just basic sweeping debris off the floor, never seen the floors washed the entire time I was there, so I am more picky about that kind of stuff now)
2) open to training women seriously, not just tiring me out on pads
3) lots of clinch training and sparring opportunities (would be great if the gym was also open to allowing women clinch/spar with Thai boys)
4) would be great if the gym also had a western boxing trainer, but not an absolute must
5) could help me get a fight if time permits
Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:54 PM
Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:13 AM
I recently trained at Sutai gym in Phuket which was amazing. a couple of people who I trained along side went back to Rawai gym for a couple sessions to train because they had trained there before. they said its a good gym but its really big and sorta commercialized(their opinions not mine) so I think it depends on what you are looking for:)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users