Welcome to Muay Thai Roundtable
Welcome to the Muay Thai Roundtable, the only Muay Thai forum of its kind, with a verified Women Only section. If you are new do create an account by registering as a member, creating a username and password (the Facebook login no longer works). After registration you'll get a validation email with a link. Please verify your email through this link. We hand clear every user for the General Section so it may take 24 to 48 hours so thanks for your patience. If you are a female user, after you have become a validated member please send Sylvie an email at sylvie AT 8limbs.us so she can verify your gender for the Women Only section.
Login to Account Create an Account

New to muay thai!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCyprus

Hello everyone i just started practising muay thai 2 months ago and i have some questions:

1)what generally contains the diet of thai fighters?( i mean specific foods for protein etc.)Do they take any supplements?

2)What would you recommend i should do to make my legs stronger?(is running and skipping enough?)

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationAustralia

If you're training consistently, then the usual things like skipping, running/sprinting, kicking pads and bags, any other conditioning drills your trainer might get you to do (squats) should be enough. You will build strength overtime. Similar to picking up any other sport, just make sure you're getting more calories in to ensure you have enough energy and recover faster. Unless you have specific deficiencies, a well rounded diet (fruit&veg, protein, lots of carbs) containing wholesome foods should get you through. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users