Welcome to Muay Thai Roundtable
Welcome to the Muay Thai Roundtable, the only Muay Thai forum of its kind, with a verified Women Only section. If you are new do create an account by registering as a member, creating a username and password (the Facebook login no longer works). After registration you'll get a validation email with a link. Please verify your email through this link. We hand clear every user for the General Section so it may take 24 to 48 hours so thanks for your patience. If you are a female user, after you have become a validated member please send Sylvie an email at sylvie AT 8limbs.us so she can verify your gender for the Women Only section.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Training whilst unwell

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lucy

Lucy

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationU.K.
Imagyer a long break from training, I’m finally back and loving it, so it’s just my luck that I come down with a cold.
My head is saying taking a few days off, rest and recover then get back on it, however I’m worried that a few days off my new regime will mean I fond it difficult to go back, and I’ll also be feeling lazy.
Am I best to train through my cold?

NewThai

NewThai

Roundtable Nak Muay

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationUSA
If I have a cold I usually work the bag and bleach wipe it down after so I’m not sharing too much with everyone.

lucyv

lucyv

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Hi (other) Lucy :)

I usually train with a cold since I find that after a warm up my sinus' clear and I'm fine. I usually feel a lot better.

Although if it's the first few days of a cold, and I feel really gross, I'd probably skip it. 

Like NewThai says though, you might spread the virus, so I'd make sure I'm not going to sneeze on anyone. ;-)

Feel better soon!

Lucy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users