Welcome to Muay Thai Roundtable
Welcome to the Muay Thai Roundtable, the only Muay Thai forum of its kind, with a verified Women Only section. If you are new do create an account by registering as a member, creating a username and password (the Facebook login no longer works). After registration you'll get a validation email with a link. Please verify your email through this link. We hand clear every user for the General Section so it may take 24 to 48 hours so thanks for your patience. If you are a female user, after you have become a validated member please send Sylvie an email at sylvie AT 8limbs.us so she can verify your gender for the Women Only section.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

2018 GOALS!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Lucy

Lucy

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationU.K.
Just wondering what’s everyone’s goals for next year? ( Muay Thai and fitness )

I’m going for - drop weight ( same as every year )
Complete a half marathon
Have my first Muay Thai / K1 fight ( and win!!! 🏆🥇🏅) also to just enjoy my training and not to put too much pressure on myself when I can’t do things, or I’m not as good as I want to be
  • dtrick924 and 515 like this

NewThai

NewThai

Roundtable Nak Muay

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationUSA
In 2018 I’d like to move down a weight class and have at least 3 non-tournament fights and also enter a tournament.
  • dtrick924, 515 and radarjam like this

radarjam

radarjam

Committed Contributor

• PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC, Canada

My 2018 Goals:

• Fight in Thailand again! I plan of getting 2 fights when I head back in Jan/Feb.
  • Move down a weight class 125-130lbs; currently hovering around145-155lbs. I've added on Strength & Conditioning in my training regimen..but I think I gained muscle mass and now weigh more LOL. 
  • Fight back at home and enter a few more tournaments. My main goal is to enter for Muay Thai Canada's Provincial/National Championships (usually at the end of the year) and hope to be part of Team Canada. Always been a dream of mine! 
  • Also complete a 5-10KM marathon just because I've never done it before. 

• dtrick924, 515 and NewThai like this

Instagram: @nakmuayfoodie

TZ22

TZ22

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Locationcanada
My goals are:
- end my losing streak
- have a fight every 2 months or so
- win at TBA tournament in Iowa and provincial/National tournament in Canada
- do more 10km races
- work on my strength and conditioning more
- go back to train/fight in Thailand again
  • dtrick924, 515, NewThai and 1 other like this

Fighting Frog

Fighting Frog

Committed Contributor

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationUK

I really really want to have a hard spar with someone I don't know (I can't get into a tournament and there's no chance for a proper fight, so I'll take what I can!) Lucy - depending on your weight etc and location, fancy meeting up for it?!

I'll settle for my training just going well without time out for health and injury (from other events) issues.

• dtrick924, 515, NewThai and 1 other like this

Lucy

Lucy

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationU.K.
Yes! I’m up for this, I’m very heavy atm ( not prepared to say on here lol ) I train in St Ives Cambs now, where abouts are you?
  • dtrick924, 515, Fighting Frog and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users