I am going to write an article about Saya and am going to ask her some questions.
If any of you would like to ask her a question about her or muay thai in Japan, feel free to post below.
Jump to content
1. Does she feel her victory against Faa Chiangrai was a good decision? Many in Thailand felt it was not a Thai style judgement.
2. Does she feel that she needs to fight and beat Sylvie, redeeming her only decisive pro loss?
3. Does she have the ambition to fight Phetjee Jaa, the Thai rising star in her weight class?
4. Is she done fighting Little Tiger?
5. Do Japanese fighters feel that Thailand holds the standard of proper Muay Thai? Judging style, etc?
6. Does she feel that the importance Thais place on clinch in scoring is fair?
All things excellent are as difficult as they are rare. - Spinoza
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users