Welcome to Muay Thai Roundtable
Welcome to the Muay Thai Roundtable, the only Muay Thai forum of its kind, with a verified Women Only section. If you are new do create an account by registering as a member, creating a username and password (the Facebook login no longer works). After registration you'll get a validation email with a link. Please verify your email through this link. We hand clear every user for the General Section so it may take 24 to 48 hours so thanks for your patience. If you are a female user, after you have become a validated member please send Sylvie an email at sylvie AT 8limbs.us so she can verify your gender for the Women Only section.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Training at Evolve gym in Singapore

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TZ22

TZ22

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Locationcanada
Hello everyone,
I am considering spending a few days in Singapore after my Thailand trip and I was thinking of checking out the Evolve gym there so I am wondering if anyone here has been there before and what was your experience like.
Thank you

NewThai

NewThai

Roundtable Nak Muay

• PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUSA
I've seen some youtube clips from some bloggers that looked like they had some good private sessions (Muay Thai Pros is one of the names I remember).

TZ22

TZ22

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Locationcanada
I sent them an inquiry about how much it costs to do private sessions, drop-in classes, etc, and it is definitely a big contrast to what I am used to paying for my training in Thailand- $40 USD for a single drop-in group training class, 250 SGD (about $230 CAD) for 1 hour private session and there is a discount if you buy a pack of 5, 10, etc sessions...I completely understand that considering the caliber of their trainers, there would definitely be a higher price of the training, but for a broke amateur fighter that's a lot. They do offer $199 USD/week, $499 USD for 1 month and $1299 USD for 3 months of training, and their schedule is incredible, so many classes, I would seriously need live at that gym and do as many classes as I can, lol.

NewThai

NewThai

Roundtable Nak Muay

• PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUSA
Singapore is probably more costly than Thailand for a lot of things, but if you do get to go I hope you enjoy their class offerings!

radarjam

radarjam

Committed Contributor

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC, Canada

I've only seen their package being priced at USD instead of SGD and for us Canadians, we get rekt if its being converted to USD. The price is a little bit more compared to training in Thailand but wouldn't it be epic to be training with legends/famous fighters at Evolve?! If you do go, I'm sure you'll have so much fun. :) 

I wonder if you can pay for the class at the SGD rate though...because i'd prefer that lol

Instagram: @nakmuayfoodie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users