Welcome to Muay Thai Roundtable
Welcome to the Muay Thai Roundtable, the only Muay Thai forum of its kind, with a verified Women Only section. If you are new do create an account by registering as a member, creating a username and password (the Facebook login no longer works). After registration you'll get a validation email with a link. Please verify your email through this link. We hand clear every user for the General Section so it may take 24 to 48 hours so thanks for your patience. If you are a female user, after you have become a validated member please send Sylvie an email at sylvie AT 8limbs.us so she can verify your gender for the Women Only section.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

where to get plain MT Shorts Online

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

theninachu

theninachu

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know a good website for getting plain shorts? My OH wants to print his own for his next fight.

Thanks 

:)

NewThai

NewThai

Roundtable Nak Muay

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • LocationUSA
Muay Thai Factory

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationBelgium

I really like the Boon Retro ones, not completely "plain", but enough space to put things on it. And the fabric feels great. :)

boon_retro_muay_thai_shorts_side_1.jpg

I ordered some of them with our club logo and name on it when I was in Thailand, they had a good price.

• Ling Bah Nick DC likes this

Emma Thomas

Emma Thomas

Staff

• 230 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand

I really like the Boon Retro ones, not completely "plain", but enough space to put things on it. And the fabric feels great. :)

boon_retro_muay_thai_shorts_side_1.jpg

I ordered some of them with our club logo and name on it when I was in Thailand, they had a good price.

I have a pair of these and was recently joking with some friends at the gym about how popular they are.They're the cheapest shorts in the Boon shop, which must be why I keep running into people who have them. I think I they cost me about 300 Baht. Pretty comfy because of the low waistband, too. 

• radarjam likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users