Welcome to Muay Thai Roundtable
Welcome to the Muay Thai Roundtable, the only Muay Thai forum of its kind, with a verified Women Only section. If you are new do create an account by registering as a member, creating a username and password (the Facebook login no longer works). After registration you'll get a validation email with a link. Please verify your email through this link. We hand clear every user for the General Section so it may take 24 to 48 hours so thanks for your patience. If you are a female user, after you have become a validated member please send Sylvie an email at sylvie AT 8limbs.us so she can verify your gender for the Women Only section.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

1500 bt/Day 2training,2meals, accomodation and wifi. Is it expensive?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Daniele

Daniele

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationItaly
1500 bath / day for a muay thai camp with 2 training 2 meals accomodation and wifi, is it expensive?
Kiatpontip gym gives all these for 1000 bath/Day, is kiatpontip very honest? or 1500 bath/Day very expensive?
Thx

theninachu

theninachu

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

I'd say 1500 expensive.....

NewThai

NewThai

Roundtable Nak Muay

• PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUSA
I think expense is a relative term. What can you afford? What is a more convenient choice? These are things you need to decide for yourself.

Micc

Micc

Roundtable Nak Muay

• PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationPoland

I'm with NewThai...

To get a grasp if it's expensive I would check how much I'd have to pay if I didn't pay as a "bundle", but each of the composites.

So if you pay 3000Baht/week of training - it's basically 428baht/day. Next up, housing. How much do you pay for a week of housing in the same conditions? ...and so on.

• dtrick924 and NewThai like this

Muay Thai Rebel <- blog about my Muay Thai experience in Poland 
miccmilena <- Instagram

https://youtu.be/MZ7JyCF_8bw -> short summary video of my training trip to Thailand ^_^

bakpao

bakpao

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationEngland

What is expensive for one person, may be cheap to another. 

Though, I would be wary of buying a package like this, the reason being is usually you don't choose what food you can eat, so if you wanna eat fried rice, they might give you noodles. Depending where you are living a meal can be from 20-50b so if you're going higher 150/day.

Room, you can get a condo (nice big space) for about 7000b a month, again depends on where you are living. 233/day

Usually Muay Thai training is around 10000 a month for 2x/day. 333/day

So for the package you wanted you could spend 716/day if you did it yourself. There are also a lot of other costs that I didn't add on, simply because your question was about room/training/food.

Hope it helped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users