Welcome to Muay Thai Roundtable
Welcome to the Muay Thai Roundtable, the only Muay Thai forum of its kind, with a verified Women Only section. If you are new do create an account through Facebook - it makes confirmation easy, the system recognizes Facebook registration fast. No worries about anonymity, you can pick a new user name when registering. After registration you'll get a validation email. Please verify your email through this link. We hand clear every user so it may take 24 to 48 hours so thanks for your patience. If you have any questions feel free to message me at sylvie AT 8limbs.us
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

looking for Muay Thai Shorts made from cotton or other materials?

- - - - - muay thai shorts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mike Lebek

Mike Lebek

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada

Hey Guys, 

I am in search of some muay thai shorts that were made out of something other than the standard materials. I train in colder facilities lol so i get cold and was thinking shorts could be warmer lol

my kru wants us to wear shorts when its cold so i was thinking i could pick up a pair of thick shorts. Since I have been searchign I have found nothing. 

Do any of you know where I could find shorts made of cotton or GI material or get this custom made?

OR, do any of you know where to get the stitch pattern for some shorts - then I could try and make them myself.

Thanks!!

Calgary Logos For custom Logos, Social Media Banners, T-shirt Designs, etc.

Muay Thai School My start-up blog and Information about Muay Thai

TZ22

TZ22

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Locationcanada
I have never heard of thai short made out of cotton, but why not just order some long leggings instead and wear them under instead of usual compression shorts? Could be an easier option, I've done that myself before and seen plenty of guys do the same.
  • Sylvie, NewThai, Ling Bah Nick DC and 1 other like this

Mike Lebek

Mike Lebek

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada

Thanks for your input - its just a choice lol. 

I want them made of different material.

Calgary Logos For custom Logos, Social Media Banners, T-shirt Designs, etc.

Muay Thai School My start-up blog and Information about Muay Thai

Sylvie

Sylvie

Staff

• 769 posts
  • LocationPattaya, Thailand

I suspect you're going to have to have them custom made if you want anything other than "satin" or nylon. The "satin" ones are shiny and much thicker than the nylon style, so if you guys currently are using nylon I'd recommend finding the "satin" ones. I personally advise against GI material as the thickness will make it not move with you and you'll get chafing on your thighs or wherever else. 

ways to connect with me:

8limbs.us blog   Twitter @_ittu   Instagram sylviemuay   Google Plus  YouTube lots of videos   LinkedIn  and on Facebook 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users