Welcome to Muay Thai Roundtable
Welcome to the Muay Thai Roundtable, the only Muay Thai forum of its kind, with a verified Women Only section. If you are new do create an account by registering as a member, creating a username and password (the Facebook login no longer works). After registration you'll get a validation email with a link. Please verify your email through this link. We hand clear every user for the General Section so it may take 24 to 48 hours so thanks for your patience. If you are a female user, after you have become a validated member please send Sylvie an email at sylvie AT 8limbs.us so she can verify your gender for the Women Only section.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hello - What's this Forum? An Introduction

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

MuayThaiPanda

MuayThaiPanda

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationHua Hin, Thailand

Hi guys, new member here and glad to be a member.  I've been following Sylvie for the past year and have been studying Muay Thai for the past 3 years, off and on.  I plan on visiting Thailand for the first time to train next week! I'm so excited.

-Jason

radarjam

radarjam

Committed Contributor

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC, Canada

Hi guys, new member here and glad to be a member.  I've been following Sylvie for the past year and have been studying Muay Thai for the past 3 years, off and on.  I plan on visiting Thailand for the first time to train next week! I'm so excited.

-Jason

Welcome to the forum! So exciting that you're visiting Thailand so soon!! Where are you training/staying?! :) 

Instagram: @nakmuayfoodie

MuayThaiPanda

MuayThaiPanda

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationHua Hin, Thailand

Yeap! I'm so excited as well I've just been counting down the days!  I decided to go to Sitjoapho in Hua Hin after reading so many good reviews about them and especially after seeing Phet-Eak's beautiful work on the pads. Youtube link here:https://www.youtube....?v=p5s89dZhnA8.

• K. von Duuglas-Ittu, radarjam and iia like this

iia

iia

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationFinland

That looks like a great gym! Have a good time over there. :)

radarjam

radarjam

Committed Contributor

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC, Canada

Yeap! I'm so excited as well I've just been counting down the days!  I decided to go to Sitjoapho in Hua Hin after reading so many good reviews about them and especially after seeing Phet-Eak's beautiful work on the pads. Youtube link here:https://www.youtube....?v=p5s89dZhnA8.

Lovely! Keep us posted on how it goes, I'm sure it'll be a great experience! I was just Thailand back in August for 2 weeks and trained in Bangkok (Khongsittha Muay Thai) and I had a blast....and I'm also excited to say that I'll be heading back in March/April for 1 month and will be at Koh Phangan haha... it gets addicting :P 

• K. von Duuglas-Ittu and MuayThaiPanda like this

Instagram: @nakmuayfoodie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users