A 15% Discount On the Lobloo Female Groin Guard to 8limbs.us Readers

As some may know, after I published my favorable review of the Lobloo Aeroslim Female Groin Guard the company reached out to offer a 15% discount on that particular guard to any of my readers. It already was pretty reasonably priced, but this brings the price down to about $28 including free shipping anywhere in the world, so it's a pretty nice deal. Read my post on what I think about it - in short, its fantastic - and I'd love to hear feedback on it as well. 

The promo code on checkout is: SYLVIE-AEROSLIM

You can find the Aeroslim here.

It looks like this:

222493-20df6891f84b4c639ac750f5f433cfb6.

• Like 2

Wasn't a deep cut or anything, more like a tear so about a week's recovery I reckon. I've had knees and teeps to the pubic bone before but the pain of those now seem to pale in comparison. I had my knee raised high in a defensive position while clinching and my sparring partner (who panicked) delivered a hard knee right up there. Looking forward to trying the Lobloo - will report back.

Wasn't a deep cut or anything, more like a tear so about a week's recovery I reckon. I've had knees and teeps to the pubic bone before but the pain of those now seem to pale in comparison. I had my knee raised high in a defensive position while clinching and my sparring partner (who panicked) delivered a hard knee right up there. Looking forward to trying the Lobloo - will report back.

I'm wincing at the thought of that pain as I read this. In college I fell while climbing out of the shower and had to get a couple stitches down there; it was horrid. While the nurse was stitching me she told me stories of the two other times she'd done stitches on the lady parts and after hearing about those I felt pretty lucky. Getting split from a knee though... *shudder*. 

• Like 1

wooh thanks thanks again Sylvie, just received my lobloo yesterday and tried it yesterday too.

I don't think I would have ever buy a cup protector if it wasn't because of ur review, It feel awesome (Actually I forgot I had it, which is why it was so awesome!) And I'm not scared to get knee during clinch now! 

[it feel funny i'm all about cup ! lobloo and mooncup power haha!]

@bbf3, are u feeling better?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

So my injury was bad for the first two days, but started to feel better on the third day. I'd say after a week I didn't really think about it at all. 

My lobloo arrived just in time for my fight. Despite not having tested it out in training I decided I'd wear it for my fight. Really glad I did because my opponent was short and I remember her throwing two or three hard kicks/knees into that region. All in all, good purchase! Thanks Sylvie for the write-up and discount.

• Like 4

Just when I thought I don't really need one, coz I veeeery rarely get kneed to that region, I recieved three knees in one training. 

Guess I do need one. Will be buying it next month, hopefully the discount will still be valid :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

It arrived today after I left for tghe gym, so I put it on when I got home and shadowboxed in my kitchen. It fits pretty well. I'm aware that it's there, but it doesn't pinch or rub. Knocking on it I can tell it'll absorb impact well. I'll try it in spar tomorrow, though I do need to find one of those spring clasp closures as tying it isn't ideal for me. I'll report back later, though so far I'd say this is a good buy.

• Like 1

Also, I should add I am a size US 8 jean. There is not a lot left on either strap to adjust larger. Depending on your shape, I would guess the original straps would max out at a US 12-14.

This is a good point! The guy who runs the company has been very cool in our communications, so I recommend that women who might need longer straps send a note along with their order - I reckon he could send longer straps if they're needed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's time I get one of these.. just got cut down there from a knee (yep, cut).

Holy smokes, bbf3! OK, so usually I put my Lobloo on before padwork so I can train in it, keep my hips in, etc. But today I was kind of in a rush to get into padwork and I didn't take the two minutes to run to the bathroom to put it on. In padwork my 70 kg trainer kneed me with a lot of power while I was kicking or kneeing or SOMETHING that meant my leg was up in the air and he railed me right in the lady bits. I fell down, rolled around in total agony, but it was too embarrassing for both of us to actually stop. So, he apologized profusely and we got back to work. Then I had to do, like, 40 minutes of clinching. When I finally got to go check myself in the bathroom I had a cut, like a little split, and it bleeds. Not deep enough to need stitches, but DAMN it stings and that area doesn't really "scab". My groin was so painful for about 7 minutes after the initial strike, then the whole area went numb. Now it just mildly hurts all the time when I'm sitting.

Ladies! Ladies! I will make anyone and everyone wait for me to put my groin guard on from now on. 

I was going to "like" that post for the good share, but I couldn't click on it. I have faithfully been wearing mine for spar and clinch, but this makes me want to wear it always. It has been very good at protecting and not being in the way.

Oh my god..sorry to hear this happened to you too! Hopefully the discomfort will go away by the end of the week. Yep, I remember dropping to the ground too..the only time I have ever been speechless. On the bright side, it really conditioned me for hits to that region..I barely give it a second thought now when someone accidentally teeps or even lands a knee there that's not as hard as the one that cut me  :teehee:

You can order it directly from the Lobloo website and they ship anywhere worldwide for free... including Canada :)

OH WOW! I did not notice that! That is awesome, I'm glad they do worldwide shipping for free! Conversion isn't too bad either, hurray!

• Like 1

ive ordered one. my coach was on at me to get a metal one and even the thought of that sounded painful. so,  i have no excuse not to spar now - I'm going in  :ninja: also are there any other promos offered for chest guards?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...